Are you confused by The Facebook Business Manager? Well don't be were here to help - let us take the stress out of it by taking small steps to show you how to reach your potential sales effectively. The Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps you organise and manage your business assets including business pages, ad accounts, pixels, catalogues, etc. It is essential to have Facebook Business Manager set up correctly to implement tasks like verifying your domain (for running conversion ads) and setting up Facebook & Instagram Shops.
Here’s what Louise will cover:
- The benefits of using Facebook Business Manager
- How to set up a Business Manager
- A walk through the dashboard
- Common mistakes to avoid
- How to use the ads section
- The importance of customer audiences
- Using the report's data to improve your next advert
- How to add admin/staff access and level of access.
- The difference between admin and employee access
This training session is free for members of the Social Media Academy or you can pay a one-off fee of €99 to access it with playback